ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you looking to join a rocketship? Are you ready to build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help members improve their mental and physical well being? Do you love partnering with and leading teams, obsessing over customer experience and building businesses that scale? If so, keep reading...
The VP of Product, Ecommerce, will be responsible for leading the product management team that will scale Peloton's $1+ billion ecommerce channel. This leader will partner with and lead teams, obsess over customer experience and build our business to scale.
- Hire and develop the best: The role will manage and grow the product team across the shopping, checkout, and the order scheduling/delivery experience. You will build out the team, develop leaders and coach product management best practices.
- Set a vision: you will build the product vision and create a roadmap that employs technology, great UI, and merchandising to unlock growth and support Peloton’s position as the leader in Connected Fitness.
- Build for scale: You will partner with the ecommerce tech team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: you will drive market research, user research, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build the leading ecommerce platform for connected fitness.
- Drive discovery of Peloton products: you will partner with Marketing, Retail, Studios, Membership and Hardware to evolve the customer journey into compelling experiences that go beyond the fundamental ecommerce purchase funnel, facilitating a consumer-centric approach that will enhance engagement with Peloton’s product and services and drive sales.
- Drive conversion: you will develop a transparent and engaging shopping experience so the tens of millions of visitors coming to onepeloton.com have a clear understanding of Peloton products and services and convert from shoppers to buyers.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently and innovate. You will provide thought leadership and collaborate with colleagues to develop Peloton’s eCommerce platform as best in class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of work experience in product management roles working with engineering teams. D2C ecommerce a big plus.
- 10+ years managing and leading teams of product managers and designers. You have led a product team for a business that has achieved significant scale over a short period of time. A big plus if the company has achieved annual revenue in excess of $1BN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical
- Hire and develop the best: you value coaching your team and developing leaders. You have a demonstrated track record of hiring strong talent and moving them through the organization
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Data driven - you lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- You are a builder-- you like to invent on behalf of customers. You are comfortable working with ambiguity.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.