VP Product, International at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a VP of Product, International to bring life to our vision of connecting all stakeholders in construction on a single platform. The construction industry employs approximately 7% of the world’s working population, and is one of the global economy’s largest sectors. $10T+ is spent on construction worldwide and only $1T+ of that is represented by the United States.
Procore is leading the US market with our SaaS construction platform and we have a significant opportunity to address international markets by building a scalable global platform that is language, currency, and zone agnostic—tailored to the core needs of our customers. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities we all live in.
This position will report to our SVP of Product, and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee, execute, and scale the strategy for international product
- Build and lead multiple product teams’ multi-year strategy to improve product market fit in existing international markets and expand into new international markets
- Drive product consistency that supports Procore’s global brand while ensuring that key attributes can be localized to each customer’s needs
- Build a global infrastructure strategy to empower global scalability and data residency
- Create and execute a localization strategy for language, currency and formatting
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working on a Global product
- 7+ years of experience building and delivering successful products
- Experience with all phases of the localization life cycle
- Hypothesis driven product development
- Passionate about Procore and the problems we are solving for the construction industry
- Strong ability to influence and lead cross-regional teams of various sizes
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across Product and Revenue teams
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience and business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.