Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Who You Are:
At Ocrolus our human-in-the-loop AI technology is transforming the way fintech companies manage document workflows. We are looking for a hands-on, experienced Product Management professional who can oversee this unique internal workflow end-to-end. You therefore will have proven industry experience in automating business processes through the elegant combined use of human input and machine learning.
As VP of Product for Automation and Artificial Intelligence, you will be responsible for setting the strategy, the roadmap, and executing on plans to automate financial services document processing. You will work closely with our machine learning and data science teams to coordinate the integration of machine learning models into our workflows. You will direct the product roadmaps of our verification and data labelling platforms, and guide our end-to-end automated quality control, accuracy measurements, and automation initiatives with our operations and data teams.
The ideal candidate has thorough experience and technical understanding in leading the implementation of machine learning in production environments. You have worked in environments where coordinating human input is critical in achieving the desired level of end-to-end accuracy while controlling for some of the typical downsides of ML like bias and model drift.
- Align teams and functions at Ocrolus through a deep understanding in how to successfully implement automation strategies in complex workflows
- Manage a team of Product Managers responsible for automation of document workflows
- Obtain and maintain a solid understanding of all Ocrolus solutions as well and develop use case and product roadmap for Ocrolus's internal automation efforts
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge internal automation requirements with company goals and coordinate various technical personnel during all project phases
- Manage data labelling programs to advance our machine learning capabilities
- Develop KPIs, monitor progress continuously and report on milestones and deliverables
- Proactively maintain internal relationships and connections across roles and departments
- 8+ years functional experience in Product Management
- 3+ years domain experience successfully deploying machine learning applications
- Experience managing product lines
- Experiencing managing a team of Product Owners/Product Managers
- Habit of leadership and influence across functions
- Strong technical background (either educational or practical work experience)
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and commercial focus
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Certified in Product Management, Agile Product Ownership, Agile Practice, or similar
- Experience with creating and labelling training data for machine learning applications or other human-in-the-loop applications such as user content moderation
- Experience with failure (e.g. product launch) and ability to course correct
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.