Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
At Ocrolus our human-in-the-loop AI technology is transforming the way fintech companies manage document workflows. We are looking for a hands-on, experienced Product Management professional who can oversee this unique internal workflow end-to-end. You therefore will have proven industry experience in automating business processes through the elegant combined use of human input and machine learning.
As VP of Product for Automation and Artificial Intelligence, you will be responsible for setting the strategy, the roadmap, and executing on plans to automate financial services document processing. You will work closely with our machine learning and data science teams to coordinate the integration of machine learning models into our workflows. You will direct the product roadmaps of our verification and data labelling platforms, and guide our end-to-end automated quality control, accuracy measurements, and automation initiatives with our operations and data teams.
The ideal candidate has thorough experience and technical understanding in leading the implementation of machine learning in production environments. You have worked in environments where coordinating human input is critical in achieving the desired level of end-to-end accuracy while controlling for some of the typical downsides of ML like bias and model drift.
- Align teams and functions at Ocrolus through a deep understanding in how to successfully implement automation strategies in complex workflows
- Manage a team of Product Managers responsible for automation of document workflows
- Obtain and maintain a solid understanding of all Ocrolus solutions as well and develop use case and product roadmap for Ocrolus's internal automation efforts
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge internal automation requirements with company goals and coordinate various technical personnel during all project phases
- Manage data labelling programs to advance our machine learning capabilities
- Develop KPIs, monitor progress continuously and report on milestones and deliverables
- Proactively maintain internal relationships and connections across roles and departments
- 8+ years functional experience in Product Management
- 3+ years domain experience successfully deploying machine learning applications
- Experience managing product lines
- Experiencing managing a team of Product Owners/Product Managers
- Habit of leadership and influence across functions
- Strong technical background (either educational or practical work experience)
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and commercial focus
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Certified in Product Management, Agile Product Ownership, Agile Practice, or similar
- Experience with creating and labelling training data for machine learning applications or other human-in-the-loop applications such as user content moderation
- Experience with failure (e.g. product launch) and ability to course correct
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!