Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Who You Are:
You are a hands-on, seasoned Product Manager and a mortgage industry veteran who will own the Mortgage product suite vision and roadmap and drive best practices for the Mortgage product offering at Ocrolus. As a VP of Product Management, you will be the mortgage market expert, thought leader, and drive that understanding across product management, engineering, data science, and Ocrolus’s client-facing functions.
You will direct the product strategy for our mortgage offering across products, working with, leading, and managing Technical Product Managers to orchestrate the product strategy, and drive client engagement, usage, and value proposition for current and future Mortgage industry partners.
The ideal candidate has deep technical experience and understanding in the mortgage origination and lending industry, either directly or indirectly. The candidate must have demonstrated results and success in a client-facing Product Management role, preferably in a high- or hypergrowth-startup environment.
- Align teams and functions at Ocrolus through a deep understanding of the Mortgage industry needs and requirements
- Obtain and maintain a solid understanding of all Ocrolus solutions as well and develop use case and product roadmap for Ocrolus's mortgage offering
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge Mortgage customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various technical personnel during all project phases
- Seek new market opportunities in the mortgage market by leveraging Ocrolus’s distinctive competencies in document processing and analysis
- Develop KPIs, monitor progress continuously and report on milestones and deliverables
- Proactively maintain client relationships and internal connections across roles and departments
- 8+ years functional experience in Product Management
- 3+ years domain experience working in/with the mortgage origination and lending industry (directly or indirectly)
- Experience managing product lines
- Experiencing managing a team of Product Owners/Product Managers
- Demonstrated client and commercial focus
- Habit of leadership and influence across functions
- Strong technical background (either educational or practical work experience)
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and commercial focus
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Certified in Product Management, Agile Product Ownership, Agile Practice, or similar
- Experience with failure (e.g. product launch) and ability to course correct
- Familiarity with popular loan origination systems like Ellie Mae Encompass
- Familiarity with mortgage point-of-sale systems like Blend, Roostify, and/or SimpleNexus.
- Familiarity with online lenders like QuickenLoans, Rocket Mortgage, Better Mortgage.
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.