VP Product Management
Greater NYC Area
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
The Vice President of Product Management will define and lead the implementation of the Product Strategy across Outcome Health. Combining expertise in Software, Products, Operations, Media and Hardware this role will execute on Outcome Health’s mission to #ActivateGood for customers, providers and internal constituents. A seasoned professional with experience in all levels of startups and mature organizations this individual will guide the organization to define the “Point of Care” Digital Out of Home market.
- Own prioritization of initiatives across the organization, work with C-suite to establish organizational goals and drive focus across the business in the achievement of those objectives.
- Establish feedback loops that combine data and empirical analysis to support and validate organizational decision-making. Lead organization from reactive to proactive roadmap.
- Drive analysis of existing and future market and technology trends around Digital Out of Home, Point of Care Advertising, including how these trends will create opportunity for Outcome Health
- Engage with Provider users, Life Science customers and external facing stakeholders to understand and analyze user and customer needs across a competitive and evolving landscape
- Partner with Engineering leaders to drive Agile delivery of both existing and new Outcome Health solutions across a 3 year+ roadmap
- Lead high performing teams of Product Managers, Product Experience, Product Operations, Project Management and Content Management.
- Translate strategy to discrete projects, lead product and operational planning processes.
- Establish the go to market strategy for new customer product offerings, including positioning and pricing, reflective of unique customer segments and market requirements. Partner with product marketing to create best in class external materials.
- Communicate internal Product Development roadmap and performance to all relevant stakeholders, detailing product goals and KPIs as appropriate.
- Attract, recruit, and retain high talent Product Management team. Develop team, motivate employees & drive innovation. Drive positive and collaborative culture that values customer-first approach, teamwork, high performance and achieving results.
- 15+ years related industry and customer experience. Domain knowledge in Ad-Supported Businesses, Life Science (Pharma) Customers, Clinical Provider Products and Media is desirable.
- Demonstrated leadership in product management strategy, including strategic portfolio direction for products or services in excess of $5-7M in annualized revenue.
- Experience of defining, planning, building and running operationally complex products
- Thorough working knowledge of lean and agile development processes with a proven track record in using these skills to develop and manage products through the entire product life cycle
- 10+ years building and delivering enterprise-class products that delight customers.
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Crisp and effective executive communication skills, including significant experience presenting cross-functionally and across all levels
- A willingness to travel 50% to the Chicago area, if necessary.
- Previous management consulting experience is a plus
Outcome Health provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Read Full Job Description