Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
As VP Product Strategy Value Based Care, you will own the end to end product portfolio to support Quartet’s Value Based Care (VBC) Programs. Reporting to the SVP of Product, you set product strategy and alignment across the organization for your product area, in conjunction with the VP of Design. The VP Product Strategy VBC will interface the product management and design teams to shape the roadmap and vision; with close collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
The Product Strategy and Design team is the link between our business operations, product managers and our customers. Product Strategy VP’s make decisions about strategic product direction and tactics that deliver results and outcomes related to the product portfolio under their mandate. In partnership with the Product Managers, plans are set to deliver output that support the desired strategic outcomes.
- Ensure the organization is driving towards the highest value outcomes, as we enable payers and providers to transition from fee for service into payment models that reward providers based on patient outcomes.
- Represent the customers and users at every stage of the product lifecycle
- Regularly meeting with customers and users in order to intrinsically understand needs
- Ensure that the entire company understands the vision and direction for the Value Based Care product line; communicates and reinforces that strategy across teams
- Run sessions with the product team, customer-facing teams, and BD to synthesize what each team is hearing and thinking
- Create internal alignment and excitement around a shared vision for the Value Based Care product line
- Analyze market opportunities and competitive intelligence to quantify market size, growth, segmentation and value proposition
- Create product strategies to address market needs and translate into a product roadmap
- Act as product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of current and future product offerings
- Support of product marketing, program implementation, and business development including creation of collateral & tools, channel enablement, thought leadership, presentations & demos
- 7+ years experience leading Product Management or Product Strategy in health technology and working with C-Suite & board members
- Deep understanding of alternative payment models: Episodes of Care/BPCI, ACOs, commercial insurance shared savings programs, PCMH
- Ability to enlist peer organizations such as marketing, services and business development
- Proven ability to understand market and customer needs and define new products and capabilities
- Strong technical aptitude, including knowledge of software development processes and data-driven decision making
- Excellent communication skills, ability to cut through the noise to distill complex issues while also able to dive into sophisticated details as needed.
- Knowledge of Health Systems, Plans and Providers specifically in the domain of mental health
- Familiarity with program outcomes evaluation methods
- Robust understanding of the technologies required to run SaaS in Health tech, including knowledge around healthcare interoperability
- Related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.