What you'll do:
- Lead, develop, and scale Atom's product operations and product management organization.
- Develop a comprehensive product strategy for new features and offerings based on a deep understanding of our industry, client demand, internal and external data, and thought leadership.
- Work with product managers to develop the roadmap of features, adaptively planning forward and managing the implementation with engineering, design and growth.
- Build, recruit, and train a world-class product team.
- Proactively think through organizational design and development as team scales.
- Create product experiences that drive revenue, customer engagement, and connection with users.
- Make cross-functional, strategic tradeoffs that prioritize the most pressing needs of the business.
- Collaborate to tailor messaging, packaging, and delivery of the solutions to market.
- Bring creative ideas and process to a data-driven R&D process.
- Implement proper mentoring and training to support new and existing PMs as we bring on new hires and internal conversions.
Who you are:
- 10+ years in consumer or B2B tech in a Product leadership role, financial technology preferred.
- Deep understanding of capital markets businesses and public/private markets.
- Previous experience with managing, recruiting, and scaling teams.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills during customer conversations and with our internal teams.
- Have been a Director of Product, Head of Product, or VP of Product previously.
- Demonstrable record of defining and executing on business goals through product development and delivery.