Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
We’re currently looking for a VP Product to join Rhino’s decorated leadership team. As Rhino’s VP Product, you would:
- Oversee product management, product strategy, roadmapping, and execution across the organization and report directly to the CEO.
- Deal with key stakeholders within our company, using exceptional communication to interpret our business objectives and translate them into actionable technical tasks.
- Influence the voice of our brand and offer critical input on our product marketing and content marketing strategies.
- Engage with customers on a regular basis to build empathy and to deepen our understanding of their needs and those of our market.
- Work with the engineering team to represent the customer and deliver on your product roadmap.
- Work in cross-functional groups (Design, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales) for input on the company roadmap and priorities.
- Scale existing product operations through process and best practice.
- Use Pivotal Tracker, analytics platforms, etc., to track velocity and measure performance by various KPIs.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 10 years product management experience in a fast-paced, growth-stage, marketplace company
- Demonstrated success in defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Proven ability to break down and execute on complex business-critical projects according to plan.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with agile software development and project management software.
- Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases, and infrastructure.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member