WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Programmatic Specialist on our Inventory Partnerships team with operational experience to help further develop, streamline and troubleshoot workflows relating to publisher specific deals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Become an expert on The Trade Desk’s Publisher Management Platform
- Work with sales and sales planning to assist in setting up deals and communicating creative asset requirements for a successful launch
- Analyze live campaign setup and offer optimization suggestions if a campaign is not scaling or performing
- Work directly with SSP partners to troubleshoot deals that our clients and account managers require assistance in resolving
- Lead client and/or publisher calls that review performance/troubleshooting/ops of deal executions.
- Provide best practices for deal setup by different formats and devices
- Assist in resolving ticket submissions in a timely manner
- Lead new publishers/supply vendors through the direct tag certification process and assist with any deal ID testing
- Meet regularly with cross-functional internal teams to showcase results, progress, and product enhancement data from clients
- Maintain existing publisher relationships by highlighting new operations capabilities at publisher meetings and helping to evangelize publisher’s value propositions to internal teams
- Continue to build and curate the Trade Desk Publisher Management Platform, including adding new deals, auditing existing deals, and analyzing usage of library by clients and internal teams
- Provide excellent customer service to internal clients (client and team inquires, requests) and external clients (agencies, publishers and other partners)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- BA/BS and 1-3 years of experience in digital media with a strong understanding/curiosity of Ad Ops role (testing tags, tracking, monitoring campaign delivery)
- Intimate knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work cross functionally with many teams
- Attention to detail & top notch organizational skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple projects and activities
- Working knowledge of HTML, Rich Media, and Video Adserving is a plus
- Expertise in working with DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.