Who We Are:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
Sisense is looking for a project manager who will lead SW implementation projects at a variety of global customer sites. The PM will be responsible for facilitating the delivery process, managing multiple client-facing and internal projects with tight schedules, while working in a fast paced, dynamic start-up environment with consistently changing requirements
What You’ll Do?
The PM will act as the central function in the delivery process to large and strategic clients. You will be responsible for ensuring all relevant parties are aligned on project goals and coordination between various internal departments such as R&D, BI Consultants, Product Management, Sales and more. The PM should act as the driving force for both the client and the company to ensure all parties achieve their goals according to the objectives, timeline and budget. As the PM, you will be a part of the Professional Services team and report to the Head of PS.
What Should You Have?
- At least 5 years of experience in managing international SW projects for external customers
- Good technical background including programming experience and spec writing
- 3 years of experience working with BI systems – desired
- SQL knowledge and ability to become familiar with the BI product functionality
- Experience with formal business processes
- Experience with handling Enterprise clients
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Collaborative working style
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Ability to connect data points
- Passion, drive and the ability to learn quickly and independently
- At least 3 years of experience working with BI systems