2020 Associate Technical Partner Manager, New Graduate at Yext
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As part of the Technical Partner Management Team, your problem solving skills will be put to the test in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where no two days are alike. You will be responsible for leveraging your technical acumen and strategic communication skills to investigate and resolve escalated issues on your assigned publishers. Along the way, you will query and analyze large sets of data, write scripts to automate manual tasks and generate error alerts, and manage relationships with publisher contacts.
- Investigate and resolve escalated issues with publisher integrations
- Communicate technical details and business impacts of known publisher problems to both engineering teams and non-technical client teams
- Identify new publisher issues proactively by writing SQL queries and Python scripts to create automated alerts or ad-hoc reports from databases
- Lead new publishers integrations by tracking issues and managing timelines with publisher contacts
- Manage operational relationships with publishers by communicating open issues and spearheading support for new features
- Liaise with Business Development, Client Services, Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to provide expertise in publisher-specific features and functionalities
- BA/BS in Engineering, a related technical field, or a similar college level education
- Outstanding problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn fast on the job
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong experience in analyzing data through spreadsheets (Excel) and/or databases (SQL)
- Basic experience writing scripts to iterate tasks or manipulate data
- Familiarity with APIs a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.