Account Manager, Majors at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Account Manager to drive long lasting partnerships with our larger customers, helping them onboard and grow with Procore. In this role, you’ll leverage a consultative approach to manage software implementations, conduct trainings, and increase product adoption. You’ll play an instrumental role developing roll-out strategies and executing the implementation and onboarding of new accounts. To be successful, you’re innovative, persuasive, creative, and have a genuine curiosity in your clients business. You’re results oriented, optimistic, possess a value added mindset, and are proactive and adaptive to change.
While our Implementation team works closely with all levels of our organization, including our sales team, this position does not include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our Implementation team is solely focused on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
This position has the ability to be based in our Sydney office or remotely in Australia. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Transform new customers into Procore experts and evangelists buy conducting consultative in-person and online training, providing support, roll-out planning, and relationship management
- Collaborate with key contacts, technical leadership, and our Customer Success department to execute on professional services and onboarding strategies for strategic specialty contractor accounts
- Create and manage custom implementation project plans to ensure the timely delivery of services and deliverables
- Build trusting and meaningful relationships with product champions and key points of contact within each account by staying current on their needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitive intel
- Deliver a high level of service and support through diligent and proactive communication
- Provide fellow team members with mentoringship and support, enhancing best practices and skills
- Collaborate with cross departmentally, connecting customers with Product Managers, Account Executives, and Customer Success Managers to further customer success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and implementation best practices
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years experience managing implementations, including onboarding, training, and new client relationships for large clients
- Strong empathy for customers with a passion for project management and organization
- Deep understanding of value drivers and establishing standard operating procedures
- History of servicing large, complex organizations with web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Experience related to Top ENR construction and/or financial SaaS industry is preferred
- At least 5 years experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator
- Procore platform users (highly preferred, not required)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.