The Account Manager is responsible for supporting installations of NANTUM TENANT in commercial buildings. S/he works closely with Customers, Development Team, Sales Team, and Management. The Account Manager has a working knowledge of customer relationship management software. S/he is responsible for up-selling clients on new features or expanding to other buildings. S/he assists in the strategic planning for the department. The Account Manager must be an excellent communicator, be proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities, and be able to adapt to a dynamic and potentially geographically dispersed environment.
The ideal candidate has professional experience in real estate and technology and is excited by complex, open-ended, and real-world building challenges.
- Actively answer and resolve open client product issues via telephone, email, and NANTUM
- Provide remarkable customer experiences
- Empower our customers to become self-sufficient with everyday use of our product
- Problem solve and create solutions to meet customer requests
- Work with our Customer Success Team to improve internal processes
- Stay up to date with relevant technologies
- Provide technical training and support both internally and externally
- Work with the sales team to increase results
- Other duties may be assigned
Skills & Abilities
- Proven excellence in customer support
- Very strong analytical thinker Maintains composure under pressure
- Fast learner with a strong technical acumen
- Excels independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
- Organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resources and utilization
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, listening effectively and soliciting input from others
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of commercial real estate
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of access control systems preferred
- Four (4) year college degree required or equivalent work experience
- Two to Four years of related work experience
- IT knowledge also highly preferred
- Experience supporting technology solutions in a SaaS environment
We take care of you!
- Great benefits, including medical and dental all starting on your first day
- 401K Plan
- A great place to work!!
Read Full Job Description