At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we're not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we're driving excellence and improving outcomes. We're treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK requires all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This is based on the COVID-19 vaccines' high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients.
Please submit a cover letter based about a positive or negative influence experience.
Passionate about implementing strategy and influencing collaboration amongst tech teams? We have an exciting opportunity to join MSK as an Agile Coach reporting into our Director of Program Management. You will play a key role in influencing our squads, leaders, and business units on agile principles, values, and how to build an agile organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Work to build and develop Agile teams as an active coach including mentoring, training, delivery, and curriculum creation
- Deliver hands-on coaching/training workshops based upon curriculum to a variety of team members including QA, Developers, RTE's, Scrum Masters, Product, Executives etc.
- Assist in the organizational change and ensuring the organization is aware and committed to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from Agile concepts
- Understand team dynamics and craft different approaches to learning based upon individuals attitudes to achieve optimal team efficiency
- Assist with the identification, collection, and reporting on Agile Practice metrics and measurements.
- Create and deliver presentations to various levels of leadership and facilitate working sessions to identify resolutions to barriers to scaling the use of Agile
Who you are:
- SAFe Agile Coach with experiences from ICAgile or Agile Coaching Institute
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience working across multi functional teams including Software Engineers, Product Managers, RTE's, QA, etc.
- Experience with organizational change and independently transitioning technical teams to an Agile environment; exposure facilitating digital transformation a strong plus
- Able to balance conflict resolution, facilitating discussion and alternatives of different approaches
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time | Generous Vacation + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It's important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
Our hiring process -> APPLY for our role! Talent Acquisition will contact you for a pre-screen & to set you up with a 1st round video with Director of team; 2nd round with 2 Agile Coaches; potential 3rd round with VP of Technology
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.