Agile Program Manager
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager with agile background to help our teams deliver as efficiently and effectively as possible. The ideal candidate has the experience and excitement to continuously improve the way we develop and deliver with the flexible to know how to help cater these principles to our environment and teams. You are a strong communicator who enjoys the daily challenge of partnering to make our teams and processes better always. You have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, and flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for end-to-end agile project management of 2-3 product roadmaps; assist associated scrum teams utilizing a hands-on servant leader approach from inception to delivery of new features and enhancements
- Ability to utilize agile methods in a flexible manner that often includes project management, adapting to the specific needs of the teams and the organization (which can include hard deadlines/fixed dates at time), and creatively problem solving.
- Help break complex multi-disciplinary technology projects into prioritized and properly scoped plans of action using Agile methodologies to drive continuous incremental delivery; collaborate with technical and product teams to translate technical and feature requirements into achievable bodies of work that teams can understand and execute
- Emphasize code quality through small, focused user stories; rigorous attention to detail to enable effective planning and execution at the team level
- Identify and manage program dependencies and risks, particularly when execution requires coordinated activity across multiple teams.
- Help balance project work with ongoing technical and administrative tasks, particularly to elaborate when process or technology improvements may be warranted.
- Ensure that CLEAR’s processes and artifacts are helping us to deliver rapidly and with agility; experiment with and integrate processes and tools that encourage continuous improvement
- Challenge, coach, and guide the organization using agile and lean principles
- Create, collect, and share metrics to provide teams and organization with relevant feedback
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4-7+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Comfort with ticketing tools such as JIRA
- Experience with agile delivery; knowledge of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban, Design Thinking and other Agile development techniques
- Must have experience delivering projects in a cloud native infrastructure and a continuous delivery technology organization
- Track record executing in a fast-paced, evolving environment; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deliverables and projects at once, sticking to deadlines
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver with strong customer focus
- Highly collaborative with the ability to inspire others and push through barriers
- Strong analytical and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results. Cost analysis strongly desired.
- Able to build, manage, and work with multiple teams to achieve defined goals.
- Can communicate effectively to establish cooperative working relationships; Able to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences. Must be able to help course correct continuously as new priorities and new information becomes available
- Experience operating in a security sensitive environment preferred.