Bluecore is seeking an innovative and results oriented Program Manager to join our Application teams. In this role, you will be working with a cross-functional team scaling the platform to meet increasing customer demand. We are pioneering ways in which retail marketers discover their best customers and keep them for life. This is a great opportunity to manage the execution of projects that will drive innovative AI-driven technology that works seamlessly across billions of events, and enable both top line and bottom line impact to the business.
The successful candidate will facilitate the role of a Program Manager and be responsible for driving Agile thinking and coaching for their teams. The candidate will have a successful track record of being able to drive dependencies between different teams and execution methodologies.
- Drive and own responsibilities of Program Manager for multiple product development teams
- Schedule, manage and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Promote Agile values, principles and practices within the teams
- Facilitate meetings and communication between Product Management, Product Design and R&D stakeholders ensuring the appropriate priority of tasks
- Manage development team backlog, work prioritization, assignment and metrics
- Partner with Engineering to triage and prioritize bugs
- Managing Agile Tools for tracking work (JIRA / Confluence)
- Create, manage and publish team metrics and reporting enabling proper visibility and transparency between development teams and stakeholders
- Build and manage interdependencies between projects / teams
- Facilitate collaboration on a daily basis to remove impediments and reduce risk
- Grow Agile maturity within development team members, as well as product owners, scaling best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or relevant experience
- Certified ScrumMaster or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex SaaS technical projects across multiple teams as a Program Manager
- Proven understanding of Agile values and principles, such as Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe and experience in Scrum
- Comprehensive experience with workflow management tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Superior communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphics
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.