Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master at Dashlane
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $16 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY.
Dashlane is looking to add an Agile Project Manager / Scrum master to its New York office to support our teams in reaching their objectives and performing at their highest levels. You'll be the champion of team communication and progress, removing any impediments along the way, facilitating meetings, and working with the Product Managers and Technical Leads to ensure their respective backlogs are refined and ongoing projects are unblocked.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience guiding teams and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
At Dashlane you will:
- Contribute to several agile teams as Agile Project Manager / Scrum master
- Drive and coach the implementation of the best practices for the agile teams to reach their objectives
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Product Backlog Refinement, Reviews and Retrospectives
- Act as a Servant Leader to the teams
- Involve teams in identifying and removing impediments
- Support the Product Owner(s) especially with respect to refining and maintaining the backlog
- Implement the most appropriate tools for the teams to increase their performance
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Technical Leads and the rest of the team to ensure the deliverables meet our highest standards
- Assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done, Definition of Ready, Acceptance Criteria, etc
- Actively identify and act on areas of improvement and propose actions to be more efficient
- You have been acting as a Scrum Master in fast-paced, technical environments for at least 3 years
- You are fluent in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience implementing concepts and techniques from various agile approaches such as Scrum, Kanban, or XP
- Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects
- A Scrum Master Certification is a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.