Agile Scrum Master at Quartet Health
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity
As a Scrum Master, you will work directly across multiple agile teams to advise and oversee performance against agile values, practices and processes. You will monitor team performance through the squad’s dashboard and help identify continuous improvement opportunities to help the team work better and smarter. Working with the squad leader (or product owner) you will support the work of the squad by maintaining the backlog and facilitating agile ceremonies like stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives.
You will collaborate with the Engineering Services Manager to help prioritize and implement quality, agile process initiatives and surfacing reporting across the business about the status and quality of engineering projects.
- Facilitate Agile Scrum ceremonies like stand-ups, sprint planning, release planning, backlog refinement, and retrospective
- Track team performance metrics
- In partnership with squad leaders and product owners assist with and implement improvements to agile processes
- Plan and coordinate schedules and resolve dependencies with other teams
- Remove project obstacles, develop solutions with team
- Prior experience with Jira, Confluence and the implementation of agile metrics such as burn down charts
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to partner effectively with other teams such as product-management and engineers among others
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and keep the team focused on the right things
- Ability to provide guidance, mentoring and context to team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with or certification in a scaled agile framework such as LeSS, SAFe or others
- Certification as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Health Systems and Technologies
- Experience building scalable SaaS solutions
- Experience as a software engineer
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.