The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment. The Associate Client Onboarding Manager (ACOM) works closely with the Client Onboarding Manager (COM) and Forward Deployed Engineers (FDEs) to create marketing campaigns and provide assistance, accelerating a new customer’s launch and ultimately contribute the best possible customer experience in their day-to-day interactions throughout the onboarding process. The ACOM will be empowered to look for ways to improve our internal processes and how we serve customers.
- Project management of the email template creation and modification process. This includes ensuring email template requirements have been captured from the partner and either properly created or assigned to a third party.
- Create marketing campaigns in Bluecore by building the Audience, adding the tracking parameters, configuring recipe rules & personalization logic, and testing the templates.
- Quality Assurance by thoroughly checking campaigns, audiences and overall production, the ACOM ensures high quality of all output and deliverables.
- Assist COMs in other key deliverables such as creating Kickoff presentations, ad-hoc data analysis and providing other necessary metrics.
- Assist in streamlining the email template creation process, helping to address any bottlenecks.
- Lead new CS initiatives on improving the customer journey - this includes compiling best practices as well as other items that can provide a better experience for our customers.
- BA/BS degree & 1+ years experience related to SaaS, technology, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Incredibly organized and strong project management experience a plus
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented, collaborative and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence, patience, passion, ambition and drive
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- A sense of wanting to figure out how things work
- Our office is currently fully remote with the option of remaining remote or potentially returning to our NYC HQ if and when appropriate.
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.