Associate Director, Corporate Development & Strategy
Working alongside our Head of Corporate Development , the Associate Director of Corporate Development & Strategy will be charged with leading investor fundraising, investor relations, as well as to support M&A, new business line modeling, and international market expansion.
What You’ll Do
- 5-year driver-based projection modelling, incl. development of integrated 3-financial statement model (P&L, B/S, and cash flow statement)
- Cap table and waterfall analyses across different share classes using treasury stock and other relevant methods
- Develop and/or supervise and audit creation of investor-ready presentation materials, including but not limited to fundraising decks, and other ad-hoc analyses requested by investors to understand KPIs and other aspects of the business
- Work across functions within the organization to collect and synthesize information requested by investors
- Collect information from across the organization and synthesize into highly polished presentation materials for board-level audience
- Respond to investors with “gravitas” and business maturity when dealing with questions from our board, investors, and Knotel executive management team
- Build projections models, run scenario analysis, and run valuation analyses (DCF, precedents, comps) and sensitize based on various drivers and/or monitor and audit junior-level team members who develop these
- Conduct due diligence in an organized fashion and understand the difference between initial diligence and detailed diligence
- Draft investment term sheets and manage legal team in development of binding long form documents
New markets and business lines; special projects
- Oversee development of market entry decks, analyze and design new business lines, and support with financial analysis
- Build consensus and work with stakeholders across the organization to execute on business plans
Who You Are
You’re an entrepreneurial and execution-focused individual who thrives in high-growth environments where you can implement new strategies to achieve ambitious business targets. You also have the following:
- 6+ years of investment banking, private equity, or corporate
- Strong research and financial modeling skills
- Ability to communicate and influence executives
- MBA is an asset but not required.
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.