Associate Implementation Manager at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Be Client Success Driven:
- Work cross-functionally across teams at VTS to ensure a consistent client experience from pre-sale through to implementation and ongoing support for each manually onboarded and integrated client and broker
- Collaborate directly with professionals within each client to confirm goals driving implementation of VTS at their organization and tailor data collection (automation where possible) and best-practice communication to those goals Using a lens for long-term client success and data completeness within VTS
- Ensure all key data is collected and entered as part of implementation to support data continuity as the client adopts new workflows within VTS - be comfortable challenging clients that push back on providing complete datasets
- Facilitate change management for client's business processes that will be managed within VTS after implementationBe comfortable challenging clients on existing processes to help optimize them
- Run a Tight (Project) Ship:
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timeline and activities from project kick-off through training and webinars to ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget, and satisfies the desired outcomes of VTS implementation
- Mitigate project risks by setting clear expectations with the client up front and proactively communicating project concerns to team leadership and project sponsors
- Plan and facilitate regular, recurring project touch points to ensure clients are providing quality, complete data within expected timelines to support best practice adoption and timely-go-live
- Work to Scale:
- Implement repeatable, automated data collection and onboarding processes that scale for the VTS implementation team and support client outcomes
- Optimize for automation where possible, while still reducing post-go-live data changes via implementation of a standardized UAT process
- Document relevant implementation details (work-arounds where needed, etc) and client-specific workflows and best-practices for reference both by the client and ongoing support teams
- Regularly reflect on and share project learnings with the implementation team with an eye for continuously improving processes to better serve our clients and team
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 1 + years of experience in the enterprise software space working directly with clients and partners to complete rollouts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with client-facing presentations and have a consistent record of working with senior leaders
- You work with end-goals in mind and are excited about helping clients achieve their goals at all levels
- You have a proven record of creating and maintaining project plans, monitoring open issues, and driving resolutions
- You see problems are opportunities and are motivated to break down issues in order to implement solutions quickly
- Comfortable with escalation management
- You are able to build consultative relationships with client stakeholders at all levels and have working experience interacting with cross-functional teams
- You are a master at change management - you guide others toward new behaviors through understanding and communication
- Nice to haves:
- Working experience with tracking systems such as JIRA and Zendesk
- An understanding of how APIs work, SQL, and software troubleshooting
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!