Associate, Producer - Nifty Gateway at Gemini
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
About Nifty Gateway
Nifty Gateway is the premiere, all-in-one platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store digital art and collectibles, otherwise known as Nifties (or NFTs). Nifty Gateway was founded by Duncan and Griffin Cock Foster in 2018, and acquired by Gemini in 2019, with the belief that crypto networks and the blockchain have the power to fundamentally change the art world by creating greater choice, independence, and opportunity for artists, creators, and collectors.
The Department: Creative; NFT projects
As Nifty Gateway continues its stellar growth we are looking to add additional team members to our creative team. As a result we are looking to recruit a producer which is a critical role in our differentiated level of service that we strive to provide artists through their lifecycle within Nifty Gateway. We are proud of the level we provide and form strong relationships with our artists to ensure they are successful and form lasting relationships with our thriving community of collectors.
- Help recruit, onboard and coordinate top level talent that will strengthen our artist roster
- Help consult and provide recommendations on the best possible setup and drop mechanics for a successful drop
- Advice ways to grow and expand the artist’s brand
- Coordinate co-marketing initiatives between internal and external teams
- Understand, define and convey technical requirements to our smart contract and product teams.
- Ability to review and assess talent that comes across our application process.
- Have a firm grasp of the NFT industry, its history, key players and the current state of the market
- Understanding of artists that are emerging, established and those who drop regularly on our platform.
- Basic understanding of ERC-721 and ERC-1155 NFT standards
- Ability to navigate strategic uses of NFT technology
- Outstanding brand sensibilities and the ability to both define and communicate the brand
- Strong passion for creating a disruptive and revolutionary platform for the art space and creator ecosystem as a whole
- A demonstrated track record of successful partnerships
- Familiarity with the NFT community including existing projects and their history
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.