The Associate Producer will oversee all things production in regards to Compass physical product development; our manufacturing vendor network, fulfillment ecosystem, project management and process building internationally. On a project level, production goals will focus around maximizing quality and resources while maintaining budgeted profitability and solidifying national processes while collaborating with other project managers to create beautiful products on time and within brand guidelines.
The Associate Producer will collaborate daily with the Product Operations Lead, Creative Producers, Marketing Director, Production Coordinator, Traffic Coordinator, Creative Directors, Designers, Marketing Associates and Agents as well as international external partners to bring the exciting products in the Compass pipeline to fruition. This role is crucial in helping to build the products and brand marketing components that will lead to Compass’ success. We are especially looking for producers with extensive integrated project management experience, with a focus in product development/sourcing.
At Compass You Will:
- Organize and streamline product ordering process,
- Serve as a point person for communications with third party production, design and installation partners,
- Manage internal communications and customer feedback,
- Provide analysis and insight into trends and identify areas that can benefit from process improvement,
- Continually help develop list of potential creative partners and manufacturers to complete projects on time and under budget,
- Assist in the sourcing and vetting of fulfillment and engineering partners on a national level,
- Liaise among different departments, agents, executives etc to create a protective buffer for the creative department’s time while managing expectations around delivery,
- Have a creative point of view on projects and be able to explain concepts, ideas and brand guidelines in a clear, friendly and convincing manner.
Experience We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of integrated production + sourcing experience
- Project management experience in product development required
- Must demonstrate expert knowledge of creative production processes including strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills and ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Workfront, and GSuite preferred
- Basic knowledge of AutoCad or ERP a plus