We are looking for someone to join our Engineering Operations team, which provides operational and administrative leverage to our R&D organization. Responsibilities include reporting and project management for R&D initiatives, both internal and cross-departmental. The ideal candidate has strong organizational and communication skills with a track record of successful collaboration with cross-functional teams. We see technology as a means to solve problems, get things done, and prioritize talent over existing skill sets. Our culture emphasizes making good tradeoffs, working as a team, and leaving your ego at the door.
- Collect and analyze large, complex data sets to establish facts and provide strategic recommendations
- Provide decision support and to R&D leadership in the form of detailed reports and dashboards
- Create project plans and manage timelines to ensure that deliverables and milestones are on track
- Create, maintain, iterate, and document processes, systems, and tools to support R&D
- Communicate complex concepts in ways that both technical and non-technical teams will understand
- Serve as the primary source of contact for software vendors used by R&D and manage user access for internal tools.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done in a remote environment
- Comfortable writing basic data queries using SQL (or other query languages)
- Proficiency with data analysis tools (e.g. Google Sheets, Excel)
- Familiarity with Software Engineering workflows and ability to quickly learn technical concepts
Preferred but not required
- Experience creating dashboards using data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Proven track record of successfully driving projects to completion
- Project management experience
- Experience in tech, B2B SaaS, eCommerce, or startup environment
- BA/BS in analytical fields such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office, and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest-growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.