Associate Program Manager, Enterprise Technology - Data at Peloton
This Associate Project Manager role will be managing projects for the Data Team within Enterprise Technology, primarily working with ETL requirements (Extract, Transform, Load). The Data Team provides and supports integrations between key business systems, while also managing critical business data. You will drive, planning, project execution, development, ensuring test results, stakeholder, and vendor management as well as work with cross functional scrum teams in other business units to support shared initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language and possess knowledge of software as a service, systems integration, application development, IT operations and services. Familiarity with technologies such as Boomi, DataDog, Looker, Redshift, as well as integrating these systems with other tools leveraged across the Enterprise will be helpful. In addition, understanding of PII, data security, encryption, and Master Data concepts will be put to good use.
You will apply your technical and organizational skills to ensure requirements are complete and approved by stakeholders, plan for dependencies, and mitigate risks. You will also act as a Scrum Master to manage ceremonies of Agile methodology and directly maintain the Jira board, Smartsheet plan, and accompanying processes.
This role also includes:
- Supporting change management and go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals and deployment milestones.
- Leading Agile / Waterfall methodologies (as applicable); to include managing backlogs, execution, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs.
You have used technology to solve business problems. You are both a diplomat and an advocate, and will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders and partners, internal and external. It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As Associate Project Manager, the right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- Create project plans, identify constraints and risks, and provide mitigation plans
- Control scope and evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources and projects
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project and program status
- Support change management and go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals and deployment milestones
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies; to include managing execution, backlogs, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team, stakeholders, and vendors
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Led projects for IT Data Operations, quality, security, monitoring, and/or reporting
- Ability to translate & summarize data dashboards & results into simplified updates & deliverables for non-technical stakeholders
- Prior experience in IT, both implementing and managing business systems
- Operational experience with ITSM Process changeExperience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk register
- Strong understanding of work estimation techniques
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging and modifying Jira boards, workflows, and forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- 2+ years project management experience related to data technology
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, and scrum teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.