Are you passionate about bringing a method to the madness and driving change? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, driven, and hardworking Associate Project Manager with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment.
The Enterprise Systems team provides and supports integrations between key business systems. This Associate Project Manager role will be managing projects for the Data Team within Enterprise Systems, primarily working with ETL requirements (Extract, Transform, Load). You will drive, planning, project execution, development, ensuring test results, stakeholder, and vendor management as well as work with cross functional scrum teams in other business units to support shared initiatives.
Familiarity with data management tools such as Boomi, Looker, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, IBM InfoSphere, Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Enterprise Data Management or similar. An understanding of integrating these systems with other tools leveraged across the enterprise will be helpful. In addition, understanding of PII, data security, encryption, and Master Data concepts will be put to good use.
You will partner with other Project/Program Managers, technical staff and manage technical projects, as well as administrate the Jira board and workflow for the team. You will apply your technical and organizational skills to ensure requirements are complete and approved by stakeholders, plan for dependencies, and make these teams more efficient. You have used technology to solve business problems. You are both a diplomat and an advocate and will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders and partners, internal and external. You will help define goals, measure progress, manage dependencies, and identify and mitigate risks. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language and possess knowledge of software as a service, systems integration, application development, IT operations and services.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As Associate Project Manager, the right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- Create project plans, identify constraints and risks, and provide mitigation plans.
- Control scope and evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources and projects.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project and program status.
- Support change management and go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals and deployment milestones.
- Experience in Waterfall or Agile / Scrum methodologies; to include managing execution, backlogs, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Perform the role of Scrum Master in an agile development team using best practices from the agile framework.
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team, stakeholders, and vendors.
- Manage ceremonies using Jira and Confluence as applicable to the project.
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs G-Suite.
- Maintain change management and compliance documentation in confluence, google docs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 2+ years project management experience related to data technology.
- Prior experience in IT, both implementing and managing business systems.
- Operational experience with ITSM Process change.
- Led projects for IT Data Operations, quality, security, monitoring, and/or reporting.
- Ability to translate & summarize data dashboards & results into simplified updates & deliverables for non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk register.
- Strong understanding of work estimation techniques.
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging and modifying Jira boards, workflows, and forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team.
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, and conceptual skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision.
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, and scrum teams across the organization.
- Has a flexible approach to change, can work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking.
Antiracism and Inclusivity: Peloton has made a commitment to antiracism
Actively contribute to creating a more inclusive culture and environment at Peloton.
Actively endorse, create, and maintain antiracist policies and processes.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere.
Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com