Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Analytics team is seeking an energetic, resourceful, and collaborative individual to join our Production and Operations team as an Associate Project Manager.
This position will play a key role in managing platform and production operations and drive continuous improvement through process optimization, automation, scalability through the deployment of technology and cross-team communication. This is a high-profile position with exposure to leaders from across the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Own processes and operational solutions to development and production challenges
- Identify areas where you can utilize your technical problem-solving and project management skills to optimize
- Work across development, operations, production, and client services teams to ensure communication and seamless execution
- Manage production pipeline and set-up for Crossix Analytics beachhead product DIFA™, the leading platform for measuring and optimizing digital and TV healthcare marketing effectiveness.
- Manage production support requests
- Track process-related KPIs weekly
- Help manage JIRA workflows, look for areas for process improvement, and assist in implementation
- Assist in DIFA platform maintenance and operations (License Management, Glossary, Logos, DIFA™ Demos, Data Feeds, etc.)
- Assist in project management of ongoing Production and Operations projects
- Work with production teams to update relevant process and communication documentation for Client Services in Confluence
- Track project-related meeting action items and follow-ups
- 1+ years of experience in project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a 'Can-do' attitude and approach
- A team motivator with a track record of making things happen
- College degree in a technical or business field
- Experience with JIRA/Trello/Asana/Confluence or other project tools strongly preferred
- Experience working within an agile development and planning environment is preferred
- Interest in applying the power of "Big Data" within a business/product context utilizing cutting-edge cloud-based technologies
- Exposure to marketing, healthcare, or other large-scale data is a plus
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]