Associate Project Manager at Electric
Electric is a Series A startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking an IT Project Manager to join our Customer Success team. This position will provide subject matter expertise to Electric’s customers while maintaining excellent communication, technical support and project timeline tracking in an efficient and effective manner. If you have strong IT experience and project management experience and believe in customer service, apply today!
- The principal role of an Associate IT Project Manager is to own and lead endpoint management IT projects from initial scoping with the customer through project completion.
- Own, develop, and maintain project schedule and scope, keeping our project management software maintained for a portfolio of projects assigned
- Interact with customers to take their requests and turn them into actionable plans for execution for various types of endpoint management IT projects ranging from standard policy deployments to custom package development
- Coordinate work with Systems Engineering team to ensure proper project execution
- Research solutions to technical problems
- Implement and maintain operational documentation and procedures
- Ensure customer satisfaction with IT solutions, technicians, and overall project execution
- De-escalate customer issues and where appropriate raise risks and roadblocks with department leadership
- Project Management experience is required.
- Experience with MDM agents like JAMF and Kaseya is preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for customer interactions, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and question asking
- Exceptional ability to multitask
- College degree from an accredited four-year institution or relevant technical experience
- Previous customer support experience is highly sought after