Associate Technical Partner Manager
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As part of the Technical Partner Management Team, your problem solving skills will be put to the test in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where no two days are alike. You will be responsible for leveraging your technical acumen and strategic communication skills to investigate and resolve escalated issues on your assigned publishers. Along the way, you will query and analyze large sets of data, write scripts to automate manual tasks and generate error alerts, and manage relationships with publisher contacts.
- Investigate and resolve escalated issues with publisher integrations
- Communicate technical details and business impacts of known publisher problems to both engineering teams and non-technical client teams
- Identify new publisher issues proactively by writing SQL queries and Python scripts to create automated alerts or ad-hoc reports from databases
- Lead new publishers integrations by tracking issues and managing timelines with publisher contacts
- Manage operational relationships with publishers by communicating open issues and spearheading support for new features
- Liaise with Business Development, Client Services, Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to provide expertise in publisher-specific features and functionalities
- BA/ BS in engineering or related technical field
- Outstanding problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn fast on the job
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong experience in analyzing data through spreadsheets (Excel) and/or databases (SQL)
- Basic experience writing scripts to iterate tasks or manipulate data
- Familiarity with APIs a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.