Who we are:
At Cityblock Health, our mission is to radically improve the health of urban communities, block by block. We integrate services to address physical, behavioral, and social needs together, delivered at community hubs and through field-based care teams to make healthcare more accessible, supportive and goal-driven for the people who need it most.
Every aspect of the Cityblock care model is carefully designed to focus on our members, engaging and empowering them to own and improve their health through trusted relationships. Through mobile interdisciplinary care teams, we are flexible in how we deliver care, meeting members where they are, and together developing and working longitudinally through a personalized and integrated Member Action Plan (MAP). The care team collaborates to support each member’s whole health and social needs. Enabled by custom-built technology, we build capacity, deliver care and dramatically change members’ opportunities and outcomes.
Partnering with community-based organizations and a well-respected commercial partner in New York, and backed by the top healthcare investors in the country, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members—and leading the move from transactional, fee-for-service medicine towards high-value, relationship-based partnerships.
In this role, you will provide exceptional support to our corporate team and clinical users through the planning, kickoff, build, training, and Go Live of our athena Electronic Health Records implementation. Your work will ensure the overall initial and long-term success of Cityblock Health’s utilization of athena.
As an athenahealth Consultant, you will manage the launch and rollout of athena. You will be responsible for the stand-up and configuration of athenahealth as well as the ensuing optimization. You will deeply understand Cityblock Health’s internal requirements relevant to the platform.
- Configure and optimize athena’s clinical EHR system
- Manage various aspects of the platform including medical billing, patient engagement, and care coordination
- Support Cityblock’s capitated billing arrangements through athena’s capitation wizard
- Provide on-site support during the go live period
- Communicate effectively and manage stakeholder expectations, and provide timely status updates
- Learn and maintain up-to-date knowledge on athena application functionality
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have a Bachelor of Arts or Sciences degree or equivalent professional experience required
- You are a subject matter expert of Athena’s products and services, specifically athena’s clinical EHR system
- You have experience with various aspects of the EHR project life cycle
- You have a working knowledge of Physician practice, Health systems, or Hospitals, preferred
- You thrive at helping others be successful in times of change
- You hold both yourself and others accountable in order to meet commitments
- You excel at communicating effectively while building strong relationships and delivering solutions
Nice to have:
- Hardware and software troubleshooting experience
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A 1-2 paragraph response indicating why this job is compelling to you.
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.