BIM Manager at Knotel
The BIM Manager is an experienced BIM (Revit) professional who is looking to implement smart processes to deliver fast-paced Knotel spaces at scale. Reporting into the QA QC and Innovation Lead, you will help streamline our design and construction workflow, automate repetitive tasks, and innovate best practice processes. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the BIM Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate across departmental teams to develop Knotel BIM Standards and Procedures
- Build and maintain Knotel Revit templates and Content Library
- Continue to improve and implement ‘Best Practice’ workflows to project teams
- Provide technical support to project team throughout design cycle to ensure accurate data is being transmitted to internal and external parties
- Ensure all project BIM data is accurately documented and stored in all systems for internal and external stakeholders
- Research & recommend innovative ways to utilize BIM data to improve customer experience and/or increase internal efficiencies.
Who You Are
You are passionate about best in class design and construction technologies. You are highly engaged and visible in global BIM community. You’re a leader on all fronts, and you aren’t afraid to dive into details as you maintain a big-picture view. You maintain exceptionally high standards for your work and environment, always looking for better ways of doing things. You have a knack for efficiency by utilizing your knowledge. Beyond your technical expertise, you’re passionate about the evolution of workspaces and want to leverage your design expertise to innovate on how we create beautiful culture-coded spaces that meet the unique needs of our members. You thrive in environments where you’re expected to come up with solutions on the fly and can handle any issues that come up along a project lifecycle without losing sight of the end goal. You also have the following:
- Expert Proficiency in Revit
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Computational Design, or Engineering.
- Minimum 6+ years involvement in BIM program implementations with an global AEC firm
- Excellent understanding of of BIM technologies in all phases of Design & Delivery
- Understanding of BIM project workflows & project management
- General knowledge of integrated architecture practice, construction estimation, supply chain logistics, and drawing production
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Dynamo and/or Coding experience is a plus but not required
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.