Business Development Program Lead
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Justworks’ Business Development (BD) team is responsible for bringing in channel revenue through strategic partnerships. The Business Development Program Lead would be in charge of managing the current partner ecosystem, and optimizing lead flow from those partners. This hire will work closely with the Director of Business Development, and the Revenue Operations team to both strategize on how to scale the overall program and then execute on this vision.
The BD team is moving quickly and the Program Lead will need to project manage the implementation of a Partner Relationship Management (PRM) platform and streamline BD processes in other ways he or she sees fit. This is a unique chance to lay the groundwork for a team that is one of the key drivers of growth at the company.
What you'll do
- Analyze the current BD workflow - spot inefficiencies and streamline
- Optimize the channel program from an experience standpoint - both for external partners and the internal teams (BD, sales, finance, etc)
- Strategize with the BD Director on scaling the channel program and how to deliver maximum value back to our partners
- Work closely with Revenue Operations to align front and back end systems
- Analyze the health of the program - - ROI, partner productivity, etc. and present to management
- Work cross-functionally with other Justworks teams to drive results
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years in operational or BD/partnership roles in the tech industry, or 3 years plus an advanced degree
- Superior project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally with other departments
- Strategic problem-solver who gets results quickly and efficiently
- Quantitative and analytical abilities
- Familiar with Salesforce and Tableau (SQL and/or PRM platforms a plus)
- Startup hustler that likes a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.