Business Operations Specialist at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for a detail-oriented and well-organized Business Operations Specialisy to support our Business Operations team with strategic project management and select Executive team administrative support.
As Business Operations Coordinator, you pride yourself on your execution, communication, and reliability. You will work closely with and report into our Senior Director of Business Operations, enabling the business and Executive team to be as productive, efficient, and effective as possible. This role requires someone who is known for their flexibility, collaboration, and operational excellence.
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives, building project plans and driving project milestones through to completion.
- Accountable for long-term project planning, along with day-to-day project management for multiple plans and teams - such as our Company All-Hands events, Business Goal-Setting (OKRs) programs, and Employee Productivity Tools.
- Create and/or support the creation of presentation decks, agendas, and spreadsheets for select multi-executive initiatives and meetings - such as Board Meetings, Company All-Hands events, Department/Division Head meetings, and Executive Team Offsite events.
- Schedule and coordinate select multi-executive meetings and off-site events, working with multiple teams and external parties - including but not limited to board members, investors, and customers.
- Prepare conference rooms and greet guests for select multi-executive meetings.
- Manage select, complex multi-executive travel bookings.
- Research various topics and execute various Business Operations initiatives as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years experience in project management.
- 2-3 years relevant experience working with C-level executives and senior levels of management in a fast-paced and demanding tech environment.
- High level of enthusiasm while operating with the utmost professionalism and discretion.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, sharing information cross-functionally in a direct and consumable manner while holding others accountable for deliverables.
- Proficient with Google Suite (Mail, Docs, Sheets, etc.), Slack, and presentation deck building tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.