Care Delivery Regulatory Associate
Hi, we’re Oscar.
Oscar is a new kind of health insurance company. We’re using technology, data, and design to revolutionize healthcare. We’ve brought together a talented team that is passionate about helping people navigate the complex and confusing healthcare industry. Oscar is dedicated to offering a simpler and more human health insurance experience - our Care Delivery team is critical in achieving that mission and includes our Population Health & Member Strategy, Concierge, Oscar Clinic, Telemedicine, and Complex Case Management (CCM) teams.
As the Care Delivery Regulatory Associate for Medicare Advantage, you will be responsible for project managing and supporting discrete regulatory tasks, and for ensuring that the Care Delivery team is compliant with all regulatory requirements related to Medicare Advantage. You will work closely with the Care Delivery Regulatory Manager, and with team leaders across the Care Delivery organization to ensure that each business area has the support it needs to complete their regulatory tasks. Your work will have a direct impact on the success of regulatory compliance for Care Delivery, and for Oscar as a whole.
- Become the Medicare Advantage regulatory subject matter expert for Care Delivery
- Support and track cross-functional regulatory work
- Partner with business owners to translate and operationalize regulatory requirements
- Project manage and assist in developing and maintaining calendars and databases for filings and other regulatory requirements that touch the Care Delivery organization
- Assist in developing streamlined process for collecting audit materials and getting necessary updates to materials or internal workflows from stakeholders
- Project manage regulatory and compliance projects, assigning department owners and ensuring deadlines are met
- Edit, review, and support the writing of policies and procedures
- Assist in researching regulations for expansion purposes
- You have 2-3 years of work experience in a regulatory, legislative, or government setting, or are a recent law school graduate.
- You are collaborative and able to balance and prioritize cross-functional requirements.
- You are a critical thinker and can distill complex concepts and regulatory requirements into easy to understand action items.
- You have acute attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- You enjoy the problem-solving process and deriving structure and clarity from ambiguous or open-ended inputs.
- Experience in a regulatory or compliance role at a Medicare Advantage plan a strong plus