Certification Program Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Certification Manager, you will design, develop and evaluate certification exams for Braze employees, customers, and partners. To do this you will collaborate with internal and external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and internal stakeholders while following industry standards for creating valid, reliable, and defensible exams. You will be responsible for the process from start to implementation.
Your work will ultimately aid in the recognition of the skill achievements of our customers and partners who use Braze.
- Lead exam development processes to create industry-standard certification exams
- Develop certification paths for learner roles
- Conduct JTAs (job task analysis) to ensure exam design validity
- Scope and define exams and get stakeholder buy-in
- Lead SMEs in question item design and creation
- Write and edit question items and reviews using accepted processes
- Performs industry-standard cut-score analyses and question item selection
- Lead exam beta test and evaluate results
- Deliver and support certification exams using exam delivery system
- Follows and assists the development of certification team quality processes
- Work with team to create and run a marketing plan
- Periodically assess the success of the certification effort using reports and make recommendations for improvement
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong technical skills
- Experience writing assessment items such as multiple choice-test questions
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Experience managing projects start to finish
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent data organization and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates a strong interest in the learning industry and is a life-long learner
- Experience developing technical exams or other assessment items
- Experience in the learning industry as a trainer or courseware developer
Education and Training
- Degree or certificate in the learning industry, such as Curriculum and Instruction, Instructional Design, Educational Assessment, Psychometrics, etc. or demonstrable equivalent work experience is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.