Certification Program Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Certification Program Manager, you will assist in the design, development and evaluation of certification exams for Braze employees, customers, and partners. To do this you will collaborate with internal and external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and internal stakeholders while following industry standards for creating valid, reliable, and defensible exams.
- Assist the Certification Director by onboarding effective tools and rewards that demonstrate the value proposition to potential certification candidates
- Craft compelling content for certification such as exam preparation bootcamps and study guides
- Advise on Best-in-Class written responses to Certification Candidates regarding certification status, certification lapse, re-certification, etc.
- Manage the certification email inbox and respond to all inquiries
- Be a relentless advocate for the Braze Certification customer experience
- Help the global SME pool write great test questions for Braze Certification Exams
- Work with team to create and run a marketing plan
- Periodically assess the success of the certification effort using reports and make recommendations for improvement
- Assist in quarterly skills gaps analysis to identify areas of new certification exam development
WHO YOU ARE
You are curious. You are not afraid to take a risk. You like people. You are willing to learn new skills and not easily scared by complex processes. You like to research.
You are able to prioritize and plan effectively. You have high energy and enthusiasm.
- Experience in project management
- Good data organization and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- A strong background in SME customer service, with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form successful relationships and collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.