Client Success Manager at Spruce
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:23 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies and investors, and we believe the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency and digital experiences, and we provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
About the Job
Spruce is looking for an ambitious Client Success Manager to join our growing team. Client Success Managers support the health of new and existing client relationships, with a particular focus on product adoption and integration. The ideal candidate will find it thrilling to solve ambiguous problems and delight in clearly communicating the path to resolution.
What you'll do
- Build and maintain mutually informative and trusting relationships with a portfolio of our clients
- Suggest meaningful process and implementation changes to delight our clients and support the scalability of our business
- Increase the product adoption and integration of our clients; drive the introduction and usage of new features and partner with operations to determine workflow impacts
- Design & implement workflows with our new clients; collaborate with stakeholders across Spruce to ensure we are set up to efficiently meet the client’s needs and expectations
- Create and refine the necessary reporting to provide internal and external measures of success
- Provide the voice of the client and industry to marketing and product management to drive go-to-market activities and product development roadmap
What we're looking for
- Active listener & trend-identifier that is motivated by curiosity and eager to learn our business
- Able to build trusting relationships remotely (verbally and in writing) and successful experience communicating complex business concepts with grace and confidence; this attitude is key for relationships both within and outside of the company
- Comfortable presenting business updates at the right tone and level of detail for your audience; able to convey a situationally appropriate sense of urgency
- Can understand and drive change in a complex process, with both technical and non-technical solutions
- Passion, flexibility, and resourcefulness to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment; creativity and energy to be an agent for change
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.
Read Full Job Description