About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As the Clinical Pathways Program Manager, you will be responsible for clinical pathway development, standardization, and maintenance. Your work across the organization will contribute to the standardization of care and improvement of quality of care. This is a 100% remote position. You will report directly to the Medical Director.
What success looks like
- Lead working groups and facilitate communication with medical providers to create high-quality, evidence-based pathways.
- Work with clinical leadership to support training and engagement with clinical pathways
- Develop and maintain an inventory database management system for tracking existing clinical pathways and other clinical decision support tools.
- Track and synthesize metrics relevant to pathway engagement and adherence
- Gather and synthesize clinical content to support the development of clinical pathways.
- Maintain knowledge of current clinical workflows; policies and procedures; product and clinical roadmap; current trends in healthcare to guide development of pathways.
- Collaborate with operations and product teams to integrate pathways into existing processes.
What you will bring
- RN, PA, NP, or MD/DO with direct clinical experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of program management, clinical pathway development, and/or other relevant experience
- Experience using electronic health records, athenahealth preferred
- Written and verbal communication skills with ability to present clinical information to large or small groups
- Commitment to creating outstanding, five-star patient experiences of the highest clinical quality
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: securi[email protected]