Commercial Innovation Consultant
Commercial Innovation Consultant: Job Description
The Commercial Innovation Team’s primary goal is to support the Cedar Team in developing and maintaining relationships with Cedar’s Commercial Partners. Cedar’s Commercial Innovation Consultant will work with internal and external partners to deeply understand the client's specific problems, and then utilize problem solving and strategic thinking skills to design a solution for the client that utilizes Cedar’s product offerings.
Our ideal candidate has the healthcare expertise that enables them to deeply understand our client base, and the strategic problem solving and communication skills to effectively convey why the Cedar Solution will relieve the clients distinct pain points. This is a role that requires tight process management, and high throughput. Given our expanding client base, the ideal candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Shape the strategic direction of client materials, based on the distinct profile of the client we are communicating with.
- Communicate with clients to understand their profile and pain points, and consultatively work towards a solution.
- Ensure that all client materials are executed with coordination between Cedar’s leadership, the Partnerships Team, and other important internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather all of the information necessary to deeply understand and communicate the client’s problems.
- Project Manage and execute on the preparation of client materials.
- Manage a Commercial Consulting Associate towards the goal of meeting agreed upon deadlines.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience (Consultant at a top consulting firm, Engagement Manager, etc.)
- Prior Healthcare experience
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Comfortable working on a small team and a dynamic environment
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.