Commercial Program Manager, New Product at Shapeways
Enabling product creation at scale is the core of Shapeways’ innovative technology platform. By leveraging a global network of cutting-edge digital manufacturing and material partners, Shapeways continues to be a proven leader in advanced additive manufacturing [3D Printing] solutions. Founded in 2007, Shapeways is headquartered in New York City, with manufacturing facilities in Long Island City and the Netherlands, maintaining a prominent global presence around the world. Shapeways has enabled product creation for over 1+ million businesses. And we’re just getting started.
Why is a Program Manager important to us?
As we are expanding from being the most known D2C additive manufacturing marketplace in the world to being THE leader in additive manufacturing for B2B, we recently launched a new product offering that packages all of Shapeways capabilities for partners to embed into their products and workflow. We call it “Powered by Shapeways”.
To support and lead the go to market strategy for this product offering, we are looking for a Program Manager, reporting directly to our CRO, to lead the rollout and support its overall success.
This role will have direct day to day interaction with senior leadership team, lead the management and launch of key partners, support commercial strategy and execution, develop strong relationships with key partners, and support future product and technology strategy.
It’s a critical role for us and an amazing opportunity for anyone that wants to be part of one of the massive growths in the additive manufacturing world!
As a Program Manager you will:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and assigned product managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan and timing for new partner launches
- Lead the development and execution of the “Powered by Shapeways” GTM strategy
- Facilitate the creation of commercial collateral and product marketing materials
- Manage the customer pipeline, prioritization, and onboarding of new partners
- Lead the negotiation of commercial agreements and contracts with partners
- Lead the commercial rollout of “Powered by Shapeways” product offering to key partners
- Lead day to day communication and coordination with customers and internal stakeholders
You might be a good fit if you (have, possess, are):
- 3+ years of proven success in high stakes project management roles
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask; set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Proven ability to communicate with senior managers both internally and externally
- Law degree or background in consulting
- Background in additive manufacturing
- Proven proposal writing experience
Why join our team?
At Shapeways, we all contribute to a respectful work environment where we share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively. We are a collaborative, diverse and dynamic group of individuals ready to embark on our next chapter of growth.
Do you want to be part of a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, and allows you the autonomy to be creative in your work? If so, we invite you to join us on our adventure!