Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are currently looking for an experienced pre-sales Solution Consultant to drive sales for cloud-based commercial solutions into major life science organizations.
As a Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for educating the customer during the sales cycle, including creating and delivering tailored software demos and architecture presentations.
What You'll Do
- Pre-sales support
- Solution presentations and demonstrations, including technology related inquiries
- Bid Management & RFx responses
- Solution Workshops and POC’s
- Solution design
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- Assist in sales strategy and building customer relationships
- 3-5 years relevant business experience working in either the life sciences industry or technology vendor for the life sciences industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in business application design and technology
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis, data management, dba skillsets
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or related field
- Willingness to travel
Nice to Have
- Experience with Veeva Commercial Products
- Prior experience in Pre-Sales Consulting
- Prior experience with Life Sciences Commercial solutions
- Prior experience with data integration projects and data privacy requirement
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.