ABOUT THE ROLE
Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Assess and advise Revolut employees on a broad range of FINRA broker-dealer compliance matters, including anti-money laundering, sanctions, fraud, data privacy/cyber-security, licensing and other regulatory inquiries.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to mitigate regulatory risk.
• Review of correspondence and marketing materials, including email and customer complaints.
• Knowledge of FINRA books & records retention requirements.
• Assist in executing training and communication plans to ensure consistent application of compliance policies.
• Working knowledge of FINRA 3110 and FINRA 3120.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 5+ years of FINRA broker-dealer experience.
• Must have FINRA Series 7, 24 and 63 licenses.
• Able to work under pressure, manage multiple projects at once, and meet tight deadlines.
• Experience with policy creation and implementation on a procedural level.
• Excellent academic credentials.
• Strong understanding of the interplay between legal and business risk
• Able to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently with members of various internal teams, outside counsel, and regulators.
• A multi-tasker with close attention to detail.
• Able to demonstrate sound judgment.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.