Construction Project Manager, Deal Development
Working with our Real Estate and Business Development team, the Project Manager, Deal Development will play a critical role in expanding Knotel’s real estate portfolio. S/he will utilize his/her construction & project management expertise to help drive the Real Estate team’s decision-making process.
What You’ll Do
- Manage key construction-related workflows during the real estate evaluation process related to budget, timeline, site selection, quality and risk
- Initiate project kickoff with Launch Operations team to ensure timely and efficient buildout
- Ensure project information is communicated accurately and effectively among relevant internal parties
- Act as primary point of contact between the Real Estate and Business Development team and Launch Operations team
- Remain abreast of Knotel Launch Operations standards and best practices
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of construction project management experience
- Ability to balance design with operational needs and budget objectives
- Expertise forecasting and preparing budgets
- Experience reviewing key sections of deal documentation including term sheets and leases
- Ability to motivate and communicate effectively with key internal parties, management and third-party vendors
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner who’s reliable, focused and detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.