Construction Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will be charged with owning the build and fit out of our workspaces. You will work closely with the Sales, Real Estate, Design and Operation teams to plan, organize, and manage the build-out process from start to finish. The ideal candidate is a master multi-tasker who can stay organized, work quickly and efficiently, hold people accountable, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and oversee all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout
- Strategize and codify a buildout manual to create a measurable and repeatable process as we scale across NYC and into new regions
- Lead a team of Associate Project Managers who are responsible for individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery
- Interface directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification
- Oversee daily work to ensure the project site stays organized, on time and on budget.
Who You Are
You’re an energetic multitasker who can use your creative problem solving skills to balance competing priorities without losing sight of the details. You have great time management skills that allow you to get work done even when nobody is watching. Beyond that, you know how to delegate and hold people accountable for their own work. You find joy in putting process to madness and are passionate about playing a critical role in building the future of work. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of construction project management experience
- Ability to balance design with operational needs and budget objectives under tight timelines resulting in exceptional work spaces
- Expertise in forecasting and preparing budgets. Conducting financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across nearly 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.