*** OPEN TO REMOTE WORK - EXCEPT IN COLORADO ***
Onna is a worldwide provider of eDiscovery and Knowledge Management services to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Professional Services Architect. This is a remote position located anywhere in the US. We also have an RTP office, though the whole team is currently working remotely as well.
We are looking for a business-savvy technical consultant who uses their excellent technical and communication skills to provide world-class, customer-driven solutions to large enterprises, enabling Onna sales and partner organizations to drive revenue from our Professional Services offerings.
As a member of Onna's Professional Services team you'll engage with prospects/customers to provide predefined services and ensure successful business outcomes. In working closely with our customers, you'll actively participate during delivery to successfully implement our solution, and educate the customer on how our solution fits into their business processes. You will work closely with Sales and Customer Success to ensure overall project success.
What you'll do:
- Deliver compelling technical and industry guidance to persuade Onna’s largest customers’ business and technical decision makers of the excellent business value and technical capabilities of Onna Solution and our long-term vision and strategy
- Obtain a thorough understanding of customers’ business and technical issues in order to implement a compelling solution and clearly articulate how Onna solves the customer’s specific challenges
- Partner with our Enterprise Solutions Managers to present professional services offerings, including technical workshops, and integrations with our customers existing applications.
- These engagements include technology presentations, customized product demonstrations, and concise architectural/solution documentation
- Participate in cross functional team meetings to assist in building out Onna professional services training content and develop professional services offerings
Who you are:
- 3+ Years experience within Professional Services, with eDiscovery or Data Governance is a plus.
- Senior Consultant/Consultant level Enterprise experience in designing customer solutions within a Professional Services team.
- Understanding of and designing solutions for heterogeneous environments and systems are essential
- A key indicator of this experience would be a skill set that includes one or more of the following: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, REST APIs, Slack, Box, Google Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft 365, Quip, Jira, Zendesk, etc, in addition to general knowledge of cloud architecture and the on-premises IT landscape
- Hands-on project experience mapping business requirements to business logic, designing and implementing custom workflows.
- Ability to work with APIs to enable out of the box products to perform customized functionalities is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written client facing communication skills, you distill complex solutions into simplified explanations, and share relevant customer success stories that demonstrate value to customer
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change. Due to the nature of this role, there may be an occasional need for travel.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About us, our product, and our funding:
We're Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today's businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We've built the world's first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world's leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today's most popular workplace applications.
Our growing list of integrations features tools that are essential to our customers’ daily workflows like Slack, Zoom and Dropbox. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization's proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
We're a distributed team with locations in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse, and many remote team members throughout the US. Onna is actively growing and we're thrilled to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment that is collaborative, flexible, fast-paced, and lighthearted.
Onna aspires to be a place where people can bring their whole selves to work. We value empathy, grit, and balancing a sense of ownership of our work alongside appreciation for our teammate's accomplishments and effort. Your career growth is important, and we'll provide you with the tools, resources, and manager support to gain experience and further develop your skills.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.