Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
What you’ll do:
Angi is looking for an experienced Content Project Manager to join our Content & Editorial team. We’re building best-in-class digital content for our users and looking highly organized individual to run point on our content processes. Our team of writers, editors, researchers and producers is growing—and we need you to keep us on task and accountable. This position will work out of one of our offices in Denver, New York, Chicago or Indianapolis, though remote work may be considered for the right candidate.
In this role, you will be the conductor in our content orchestra—guiding each team member to contribute their piece at the right time to create a harmonious workflow. You will be responsible for ensuring that all internal members of the Content & Editorial team, as well as external contributors, are keeping pace towards their weekly, monthly and quarterly content goals and submitting deliverables on time.
As the primary point of contact for our in-house producers, contributing writers and third-party partners, you will track incoming invoices, triage billing or payment issues, and identify poor performers and make renewal/nonrenewal recommendations or provide feedback as needed.
You will work closely with Senior and Associate Editorial Directors to track budgets, content calendars, and project progress to make sure we meet team and company objectives.
You will partner with Content Editors on writer recruitment, performing initial outreach and portfolio review, and pass along your recommendations. Related to this effort, you will be responsible for maintaining onboarding documentation and best practices for contributors.
Additionally, your responsibilities will include:
- Tracking all editorial projects in dedicated Monday boards, nudging delinquent team members, keeping on top of project pacing and content spend
- Helping create and maintain internal documentation covering content standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Managing writers, making sure they internalize feedback from Content Editors and meet deadlines.
- Sourcing new writers; performing initial outreach and sending qualified candidates to content Editors to vet further.
Qualities we are searching for:
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented: You thrive when tracking every to-do and timeline.
- Excellent communicator: You can communicate effectively in various forms and set clear, unambiguous expectations with team members.
- Efficient & productive: You get a lot of things done, but you get the right things done first and are comfortable working at with a distributed team across multiple time zones.
- Strategic & analytical: You can translate broad objectives and long-lead projects into specific milestones.
- High initiative: You are an ambitious go-getter who takes initiative without being asked and is constantly thinking of ways to improve workflows
- Teamwork & positive attitude: You work collaboratively with a positive and can-do approach to opportunities and challenges to get the right things done quickly.
- 3+ years of experience managing digital media projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, administration or related field.
- Experience with Google docs, Microsoft Excel, and project management tools such as Monday.com.
- Familiarity with content management systems a plus.
- Able to work well under pressure and can juggle multiple projects and deadlines with ease.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $45,000-$80,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world