The Continuous Improvement Project Manager will report to the Continuous Improvement Manager, Field Operations. This person is responsible for managing project intake, following projects through the design process, execution and assisting with change management during deployment. This team member will need to keep in mind people resources and the impact change will take on the Field Operations business. A successful Field Operations Project and Change Manager will have both a strong project management and Change Management background. In short, the Field Operations Project and Change Manager will ensure projects are appropriately resourced, requirements are neatly collected, and project status is clearly communicated on a regular basis to other Members of the CI Team and the greater Field Operation organization chart.
- Project intake and management
- Build the case for projects, evaluate impact and define scope
- Manage Field Operations team project plan and consistently follow-up to ensure projects are on track
- Ensure Change is communicated and rolled out consistently
- Meet with key stakeholders to ensure projects are clearly defined
- Work with key stakeholders to assess and reassess project priorities
- Scope out work and create then own project calendars
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize each accordingly
- Assist the Continuous Improvement Manager in ongoing resource planning
- Send regular updates to stakeholders regarding project status
- Be an implementation guru: Manage timelines, risk and issues; develop reporting standards and cadences for progress; identify cross-functional impacts and serve as the single point of truth for the project; serve as the liaison between teams, identify workstreams requiring your attention and roll up your sleeves
- Celebrate wins and be an evangelist for the CI Team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- 3-5 Years of Project or Change Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Working knowledge of project management tools
- PMPC Preferred
- An outgoing, dynamic personality with excellent organization and communication skills
- An interest in analytics and data-driven decision making
- Excellent computing skills (email, MS office, Google Suite, Salesforce…)
- Work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures a plus
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Highly organized and process oriented with ability to multi-task
- Naturally collaborative
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.