Corporate Reporting Specialist at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 22.6 million diners food ordering experience and we feature over 300,000 restaurants in 3,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Build invoice and report templates based on client specifications, documenting specifics for each request.
- Create repeatable processes for document generation and delivery to clients.
- When appropriate, upload invoice to client expense management system or FTP server.
- Ensure all scheduled reports are maintained and delivered to clients on time.
- Continually assess scheduled reports and improve the way they are handled.
- In partnership with Client Success Manager, check in with clients periodically to ensure reports are still needed and provide value.
- When not working on projects or reports, reporting specialist will help with ad hoc reporting requests.
You Should Have
- 3-4 years of professional related experience
- Must have at least an intermediate level knowledge of Excel, to include pivot tables and use of macros
- Project Management and Jira Service Desk experience is strongly preferred
- Accounting, accounts payable, or accounts receivable experience is strongly preferred
- College degree strongly preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.