Creative Project Management Coordinator
The Creative Project Management Coordinator, reports to the Lead/Senior Project Managers at Peloton and is responsible for helping to support the management of all projects across Brand, Acquisition and Retention; from large integrated campaigns to smaller evergreen tactics. Key responsibilities include guiding projects through the briefing and creative process, assisting with resource allocation, scheduling and facilitating reviews, approvals and delivery.
A successful Project Coordinator will have both a project management background and working knowledge of the creative design process in both software development and marketing organizations. This person will also be comfortable working in a fast paced, creatively diverse group. Using these skills, a Project Coordinator will help ensure projects from across the Peloton organization are appropriately resourced, requirements are neatly collected, project status is clearly communicated on a regular basis, and deadlines are met.
Project Intake and Management
- Assist Project Managers with implementation and execution of creative team project plans; including scheduling review meetings, defining and communicating feedback cycles, and consistently following-up to ensure projects are on track.
- Coordinate with Producer(s) to ensure any required photo shoots are clearly defined, planned and executed.
Collaboration & Communication
- Meet regularly with Project Managers to provide updates on project status.
- Proactively identify roadblocks and collaborate on determining viable solutions.
- Send regular updates to stakeholders regarding project status in addition to communicating project status in weekly cross-functional meetings.
- Celebrate wins and be a champion for the creative team.
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments.
- Working knowledge of project management tools, experience with Monday.com a bonus.
- Experience working within various creative disciplines: copy, design, photography, video, packaging, web.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly organized and process oriented.
- Naturally collaborative.
- 1+ year(s) working experience in in-house creative studio or agency, in a project coordinator or trafficker role.
- Varied educational backgrounds may apply.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.