Creative Project Manager, Digital
Squarespace is seeking a Creative Project Manager who is passionate about all things interactive and design to join Squarespace’s Creative team. Sitting within the Creative team, we help projects get through the execution process whether large-scale campaigns or making things that don’t exist – we make the impossible, possible.
The CPM leads projects from inception to completion, assuming responsibility for day-to-day management of the process and workflow. You have strong creative aptitude and experience managing high-valued digital experiences. Collaborating across the Creative and Engineering teams, you will oversee web projects, digital activations, and brand initiatives. The CPM is good natured, thrives under pressure, leads by example, and is a motivating and positive presence on the team.
This role reports into the Head of Creative Project Management and is based in New York.
- Own standups and project documentation including schedules, meeting notes, weekly reports and more to share with stakeholders and project teams
- Manage feedback and revisions process to ensure quality is upheld and projects are on time and in scope
- Work directly with the Creative Operations Manager and fellow Creative Project Managers to understand and resource availability and plan resources effectively
- Work closely with Creative leads to manage approvals and route creative through executive leadership
- Help organize assets from kickoff through to final delivery, and sometimes implementation or installation
- Proactively identify potential issues and develop solutions with the Head of Creative Project Management
- Minimum of 4+ years working at a digital agency, advertising agency, or tech/product company focused on digital as a Project Manager or Interactive Producer
- Experience and deep understanding in design, rapid prototyping, digital innovation, content production, and campaigns
- Expertise in large scale digital design and development projects
- Experience in managing design teams, creatives, and engineers
- Impressive communication skills and a reverence for details.
- Understanding of how to create production schedules from concepting to delivery.
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of stakeholders and creatives in a complex environment with moving timelines.
- Ability to work with detailed-oriented individuals and projects and still stay focused on core objectives and schedule.
- Be a team-player; always bring a smile and a limitless determination to succeed
Squarespace provides creative tools and services to help anyone build and manage their brand online. For more than a decade, we’ve empowered millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs building the world’s most iconic businesses — to take control of their online presence like never before. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, Squarespace sets the new standard for modern publishing.
Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.