Creative Project Manager at Noom
Noom Inc., a leader in behavior change, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful health outcomes for our customers. Noom reaches millions of users worldwide and has been growing revenue 3x year-over-year. The marketing and team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people worldwide to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
Noom is looking for a Creative Project Manager to support the Creative and Brand + Growth Marketing Teams in turning ideas into content that bring the brand to life across the spectrum of digital and traditional platforms; including broadcast television, radio, OOH, digital advertising, and paid and organic social media.
Your role will be critical in defining processes for creative development and approvals. You will support the Creative team in getting work completed on time, within budget and with all of the right stakeholders’ buy-in. The ideal candidate will mitigate risk by anticipating various scenarios throughout the course of a project and build actionable plans accordingly. You will monitor the progression of projects, alleviate bottlenecks as needed and act as the hub of information for the Creative team.
What You’ll Do
- Produce marketing campaigns that compel millions of people to take the first step in changing their lives for the better.
- Establish processes that help the creative team run smoothly internally and cross-functionally with other teams.
- Identify and integrate project management technologies that improve communication and efficiency.
- Work with Marketing partners and other departments to ensure their needs are properly communicated / briefed to the Creative team.
- Monitor department workload to assist the Director of Creative in assigning teams (Copywriters, Art Directors, Producers, Editors) to all work. Assess needs for staffing and outside resources.
- Develop timelines and monitor progress throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Help the Creative team prioritize their work and gently nudge as needed to keep things moving.
- When things veer off track or change course, problem solve to get things back on track.
- Navigate creative approvals with business partners, senior management, marketing partners and creative leads.
- Define and manage budgets for projects and monitor expenses and reconciliation.
- Oversee the management of creative assets, ensuring proper accessibility from our internal and external partners.
- Proactively develop initiatives that will improve the department, the work and the company as a whole.
- Foster increased collaboration with other teams.
- Serve as the information hub for our Creative team.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of creative operations / project management experience in an agency or in-house.
- Experience with marketing / creative project management platforms, i.e. Opal, Wrike, Asana, Basecamp, Air Table, Workfront, Trello, Monday, Smartsheet, etc.
- Someone who can manage multiple projects, for various channels, with varying levels of complexity, with multiple teams, all at the same time, with ease.
- Someone who gets Creatives. And knows how to create processes and plans that support them producing amazing work.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- A super organized, keeper of information.
- A connector. Someone who brings together the information, the resources and the forums needed to get work done on time, on budget and with efficiency.
- Someone well versed in the latest project management technologies.
- An emotionally intelligent person who can diplomatically and tactfully defuse stressful situations.
- A yes person, who is always willing to find a way to make it work and whose positivity is infectious.
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Day in and day out, you’ll be focused on a purpose driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a team of highly committed founders and co-workers
- Be one of the first hires on a growing team with high stakeholder visibility and runway to pioneer programs that positively impact the business
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 6x year-over-year, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, tech budget, free meals in the office, and more)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family driven culture